In this helphin guide, we will show you to how to install the plugin on WordPress website. We have three various methods to easily install WordPress plugin.
WordPress is best content management system, which is they provided under free license. WordPress is the most used CMS around the world. This is the best solution for people who don’t know about the programming knowledge, and who don’t know about coding skills.
Most of the domain providers are supported for WordPress, and also they provided managed WordPress hosting. Consider and compare WordPress services variation before you host WordPress website.
After installing WordPress on your domain, you need to customize some basic WordPress settings. When you change all the basic element, we need to know about the plugin.
What is plugin
The plugin is the supporting application snippets, that adds some specific feature to an existing application. You can choose any plugin for your WordPress website. WordPress.org site has several plugins, and they separated by categories. Most of the plugins are available at free.
You can also find some plugins in WordPress.org website or your WordPress dashboard. You have a choice to find tones of plugins.
So, this is the guide to teach you to install the plugin on your WordPress website. This is an easy method, and you can install your plugin in three various way.
How to install Plugin WordPress website?
- Login your WordPress website admin panel. Find the Plugins menu in left side dashboard. Choose the Add New option.
- In this page, you can see the collection of plugins. Now you will be able to search your particular plugin in the right side search bar. If you don’t know about the plugin name, try to put the keyword about the plugin. Now enter your plugin name. you will see your plugin with description. Now click the Install Now button to the plugin for your WordPress website. Once the installation process is done, click the Activate button.
- Now you can able to see your installed plugins on this page. This is the page, which user will be able to change the plugins like activate/deactivate, edit settings and delete for their website.
- Go to W3-edge.com to download the w3 total cache plugin. Link: https://www.w3-edge.com/products/w3-total-cache/
- Now login your WordPress website administrator panel. Navigate the Plugin menu in the left side of the dashboard. Click Add New button for plugin installation.
- Here click the Upload Plugin button in the top of the page. Now you can see the new option for uploading plugin. Click to Choose File button, you will see an open window in front of the page. Select your plugin [zip file] destination from your computer. Now click Install Now button.
- You can able to manage your plugins in Installed plugins option when you successfully upload your plugin.
- This is another method to install the plugin. Open FileZilla application. Login with your hosting accounts. Select the WordPress plugin directory in right side of the application. Navigate to /public_html/wp-content/plugins. In left bottom page, you must navigate your destination, choose your extracted file of WordPress plugin. Now select the plugin folder, right click on the mouse and choose Upload option. Wait for few seconds or minutes to upload all file to the WordPress plugin directory
- Now open your WordPress plugin page. You will see your plugin. If you want to use that plugin immediately, click activate button for your website.
This guide is useful for beginners to know how to install Plugin on WordPress website. Please note, WordPress.com has limit functionality. Maybe you can’t follow these steps in WordPress.com.