In this guide, we are introduced one of the best content management system called Bolt CMS. You can use for your rarely used personal blog page or Small business website. Bolt CMS is an Open source content management tool, Which strives to be as simple and straightforward as possible. Bolt CMS is quick to set up, easily configure web application.
You can browse lots of elegant templates. Fully responsive Content management system and, Yes of course, Bolt is fully free CMS. It has several features like Simple interface, Responsive layout, easy to start editing, structured content management for your future access, easy user management backend, easy file and image upload option and you can simply keep a log of all changes to the content.
Another important feature is Bolt CMS not needed any Database support. You can use it for your website without SQL database.
Bolt CMS is not only easy management tool for users, it also has some awesome features for frontend developers. The bolt should be used to create modern websites so it’s created in responsive websites with HTML5 and CSS3. It’s used Twig templates, flexible taxonomies, easy built-in the search option, easy install and setup features, Support Multilingual, Various of Theme templates, flexible forms.
Bolt CMS also have some features for Backend developers. This is the perfect for your website. In this Helphin guide, we will teach you to install Bolt CMS on Linux hosting server. So, let’s start the guide and learn step by step easily.
- Go to Bolt.Cm website and Download the ZIP file.
- When you finish the download, Open the Download folder and Extract the Bolt CMS Zip file.
- Open FileZilla client application. Enter your FTP account username and password. Click Quickconnect button or Simply press the enter button on the keyboard.
Important: Now select the public_html directory. Locate your extract bolt cms file and select all the file. Now right-click the mouse and choose upload to upload all bolt cms file into your main web root directory. All files are copied to a public_html directory on your host server.
- Now open the browser. Enter your domain name. for example, Here we have uploaded all file to our helphin hosting server. So here we are going to enter our domain name.
Note: Bolt CMS index file were redirected to installation step. So you can fill the all important information for your BoltCMS website. Enter your Username, Password, Email id, and Display Name. This is the user creation of Administrator. Now click the Create the first user button.
- After entering all the information correctly, you can enter your Bolt CMS administrator page. Hereafter you can create, edit, delete, publish and manage your content very easily. You can also manage your website settings.
- This is the Home page of your BoltCMS website. If you do not want this theme, you will change it anytime.
In this guide, you learned to install Bolt CMS on your GoDaddy Linux hosting server successfully.