Hello Helphians.! This tutorial guide how to set USB boot device as first device in BIOS for Operating System installation. Motherboard types are different.
Method 1 :
1. Press F2 or Delete Key For BIOS Settings when system is Booting. In BIOS Settings goto Boot menu or Advanced BIOS features menu.
2. Goto Boot Option #1 under Set Boot Priority. Select Boot Option #1 and Press ENTER key.
3. See your USB Disk name in this list. Select USB Device and Press ENTER key.
4. Set USB Device as First Boot Option. And Press F4 or F10 to Save this Option after Restart your System.
Press F2 or Delete Key when System booting.
1. Go to “Advanced BIOS Features” Menu
2. In this list you want to check First Boot Device order. So Select First Boot Device and press ENTER key.
3. Below Image you don’t see your USB Device. Because USB Device is detect like an External Harddisk.
4. Go to Hard disk boot Priority select and Press ENTER Key.
5. Press F5 and F6 or “+” and “–“ key to change Hard disk boot priority.
6. Now you can set USB Device has first hard disk drive.
7. Then select First Boot Device as Hard Disk.
8. Now Press F10 key or F4 to Save this BIOS Settings and Restart your Computer.
Finally you can Install your operating system successfully using your USB Device.